Thursday, June 23, 2011

THE SCHEDULE OF BJs IS FINALLY POSTED!!!!!

Since the posts I saved refuse to post I'm just going to pretend I took a little summer vacation. Teachers get one, why can't I?

 Hello everyone I am back and what a great day to be back.

Today the NHL Schedule was released. I have been obsessing about this day since Canucks fans burnt their city down. The schedule shows us that hockey season is just around the corner. It gives me something to mark off on my calender everyday. It gives me something to live for this summer. 106 more days until the regular season begins.106 more days until cold arenas and beer. 106 more days until parties in the sin bin. 106 more days until I stop hanging out with my friends because they don't understand the joy of hockey.

Lets quickly go over the "must see" games of the first three months.


  • The home opener on October 7th vs the Preds. It looks as though we have a chance to start the year off with a bang. Literally and figuratively. My cannon jokes are lame but I will get there eventually. 
  • On october 10th we should all watch the game from home just in case Canucks fans get a little rowdy and burn columbus down. If this happens please save BD MONGOLIANS. All you can eat stir fry deserves to be saved.
  • When the Winnipeg *insert nickname here* rolls into town on November 12th I expect to see a full house. I will be severely disappointed if I roll up to Nationwide Arena and only see fans from Canada. Fans of Columbus this is a big deal. Seeing this game will help you decide the "likeability" factor of this new franchise. Plus, who doesn't want to see Dustin Byfuglien play on a team located in what could be the whitest city in the world. 
  • Finally, December 18th, brings in our rivals. The St. Louis Blows Blues. Lets bring on the parties in the sin bin. I'm talking to you Mr. Boll and Mr. Dorsett. Bring on the pain and party. Just don't "Burrow" someone in the neck or "Bertuzzi" a player. 

 
I scream
You scream
We all scream for an exciting year of BJ action!


No comments:

Post a Comment