Saturday, June 25, 2011

Welcome to Ohio Carter!

After a full nights rest and a margarita I am excited to have Jeff Carter on our team. Let me be frank with you for a moment. Last night I was pulling my hair out and very angry that Voracek was traded. Voracek, I love you man so please if you are somehow reading this do not take offense. Moving Carter to Columbus is the best move they have made since signing Nash. Thinking about the Nash-Carter dynamic makes my heart pitter patter. This past season stats for both of these guys is so similar you would think they were the Sedin twins except less creepy and not related. Let me break it down for you. 

GOALS

Nash: 32
Carter: 36

ASSISTS

Nash: 34
Carter: 30

PARTIES IN THE SIN BIN (aka PIMs)

Nash: 34
Carter: 39

POWER PLAY GOALS

Nash: 6
Carter: 8

GAME WINNING GOALS

Nash: 7
Carter: 7

SHOTS

Nash: 305
Carter: 335


They are clutch players who attack the goal constantly. With Carter's impeccable defensive skills the Blue Jackets franchise will no longer rest solely on the shoulders of Nash. This season will be action packed and I forsee a shot at the Playoffs. Maybe we will even get a new bromance out of this trade. Who doesn't love a good bromance?



I scream
You scream
We all scream FOR BJs!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment