Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dear Fox Sports Ohio

Dear Fox Sports Ohio,
Are you Red Wings fans? Do you not want people to be hyped up about the Blue Jackets? After the past few games i've watched on FSO I feel like you are having dirty nasty love affair with all our opponents. Please stop parading your lack of love for us around and keep it to the nearest trash hotel. Emphasis on the HO in hotel. On Fridays game against the Red Wings I learned more fun facts about Lidstrom than my pretty little head could hold. Yes, yes, he's a great guy, a great player, and not a douche canoe like Bertuzzi but COME ON! Where are my Nash facts? He's been on this team since 2002. He's been there through it all. Shouldn't you be drooling over him like announcers do over Toews, Crosby, and Lidstrom. I rarely ever hear fun facts about the Blue Jackets except for the fact that they are really good at losing. That my non friend is not getting me pumped up for future games.
In the game against the Stars it took you five minutes to announce that Brassard's goal was the 2000th goal in franchise history. Not just that you said it like "o no big deal". IT IS A BIG DEAL! Brassard not only scored a goal that got us back into the game but he made franchise history for something good. If I was announcing I'd be flipping out. For three reasons. 1) We scored b) Brassard is a beast and finally triangle) 2000th goal !! who would of thought a NHL team in Ohio would live to see a 2000th goal. Next time I want to know who scored the first goal in CBJ history and who it was scored on. I watch television to learn so feed me some knowledge. Don't make me do all the work I'm quite lazy sometimes.
Now next game I expect you to be oozing lovey goodness all over the screen about the Jackets. I expect screaming and happiness when they score. I expect fun facts. If not I will begin to put you on mute, make my own commentary and send it to you after every game. If you know me that means singing, giggling, and corny lame jokes that make Edzo and Foley look sober. You're move.
Love always 
One of the few NHL fans who loves the Jackets
Elaine Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment