Sunday, October 16, 2011

Slow Start for the BJs

Right now there is as running joke with some of my friends that I am the reason why the Blue Jackets have yet to win a game this season. They claim my lack of blogging and abandonment of this blog has been a jinx for the team. So in an effort to prove them wrong I'll be blogging yet again.

When you look at the roster you've got Nash, Vermette, Umberger, Carter, Prospal, Wisniewski, and Mason. I get all giddy and giggly when I see those names on one team. They SHOULD be lighting it up. They aren't. In fact they have yet to win a game this season. To make it even worse they lost in a shootout to the AVS. THE AVS!!


Blue Jackets get your shit together and prove my friends right that I am a jinx for not blogging.

I SCREAM
YOU SCREAM 
WE ALL SCREAM FOR A HOPEFULLY BETTER SEASON... please

No comments:

Post a Comment