Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blackhawks scream for the love of BJs : Bluejackets @ Dallas preview

Hey guys this preview is going to be short and sweet :)

Goodnews Blue Jackets tonight you have what I like to call "black magic" on your side. "Black Magic" is when all Blackhawks fans across the world are rooting for the underdog team to kick ass. When those two fanbases combine an explosion of hockey magic happens. 

Bad News: Dallas wants this win JUST as bad. Their playoff status depends on it. 


Basically what I'm saying is you're walking into a firefight. You need to attack the net. You HAVE to be on top of the rebounds tonight. 

As much as I hate saying this the BJs NEED to send BOLL out as much as possible to rattle Dallas. Hit em where it hurts. I have faith in you. 

Do this for your fans. Unless some miracle happens you are not making the playoffs. Woo GO BLUE JACKETS!!!!

<3 I scream, you scream, the Blackhawks scream for BJs <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment