Saturday, April 9, 2011

SUMMER FULL OF BJs

HAVE NO FEAR!

You're summer shall be filled with BJs! 

The Blue Jackets season comes to an end tonight but that doesn't mean the fun has to stop. From here on out I promise to update this site regularly with everything and anything Blue Jackets related. Here are some of the things I have planned for this summer. 

  • the first annual BJs awards: this year they will be decided by me but next year i'm depending on fans to help me. 
  • New Fan of Hockey? : New fans show up in big numbers in two places, stanley cup champions and teams less than 15 years old. I will provide a history of hockey, a history of the Blue Jackets, and a few "Hockey for Newbs" posts. 
  • What they need to work on to make the BJs spectacular and who stepped up this season.
  • Summer Commentary : look out boys I will be commentating on just about anything I hear about you guys this summer. If you go to a bar wearing a glitter fanny pack, i'll know and then the whole world will know. 
  • Much much more :) Don't hesitate to let me know if their is something you would like me to post.



<3 I scream, you scream, we all scream for a summer filled with BJs <3

and i'm going to make that happen for you

No comments:

Post a Comment